1. Write an Essay on Insurance Frauds
2. What are the effects of increase in Foreign Direct Investment(FDI) upto 49%.
3. National Integration
4. Role of Insurance in Financial Sector Growth in India
5. Mis-selling in Insurance and how to prevent it
6. Explain Insurance Schemes of various State Governments
7. Increasing Insurance penetration in India
8. Increasing Awareness about Insurance
9. Life Insurance – a safeguard for family members
10. Explain the Complexity of insurance policy contracts
11. Bancassurance – Role of Bank in the growth of Insurance
12. Women’s Empowerment in Insurance Sector
13. Insurance Sector in India
14. Explain Various insurance schemes of central government
15. “Insurance for All” – Leaving no one Behind
1. Write a letter to your friend explaining her/him about the the benefits of Insurance Policies.
2. Write a letter to your friend about unable to buy insurance policy & benefits of group insurance
3. Write a letter for an insurance claim
4. Write a letter to your friend about the several types of Insurance Policies
5. Write a complaint letter to the insurance ombudsman
6. Write a letter to cancel the insurance policy.
7. Write a letter to Insurance company for reimbursement
8. Write a letter to insurance company for car accident
9. Write a Letter to a managed care plan to seek reimbursement for services that the
patient received when time was insufficient to obtain pre-authorization because
of the serious nature of the illness and the need to deal with it urgently.
10. Write a letter to insurance company for theft claim
NIACL AO Mains 2016 Exam will be conducted on 10th January 2017. As you all know, to qualify NIACL AO mains exam you need to appear in descriptive test which will be conducted after Online Objective test. A candidate shall be required to qualify in the descriptive test, but the marks in the descriptive test will not be counted towards short listing for interview or final selection.
The Exam consist of an objective test followed by a section called Descriptive test in which one question from essay and one question from letter will be asked. Total 30 minutes of time will be given to write these two questions carrying in total 30 marks. Here are few important topics of Descriptive that will be helpful for your upcoming NIACL AO Mains Exam.
Pattern of Mains Exam
For preparing for descriptive section, a candidate must be aware of the categories from which the topics are generally asked. Though this section is very unpredictable but we can divide the essay in various categories.
First let us discuss the Pattern of Descriptive Test –
- The Descriptive Test will be of 30 minutes duration with 30 marks.
- This Test will contain questions from Letter Writing & Essay topics.
- Essay questions carries 20 marks & letter writing questions will be of 10 marks.
- Word limits for Essay writing is – 250 words & for Letter writing is 150 words.
List of Topics for Essay writing
- Impact of Demonetisation on economy
- Demonetisation - The ‘death politics’
- BHIM (Bharat Interface for Money) App
- National conference for e-governance
- Pravasi Kaushal Vikas Yojna
- Aadhar mandatory for MGNREGA works
- Importance of Payment Banks for Financial Inclusion
- Is Indian economy ready to go cashless
- Is India at par by the facilities provided to the Players in Olympics
- Digidhan campaign’ to promote digital transactions
- Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana
List of Topics for Letter writing
- Write a letter to the bank manager to share an innovative idea on file management system in banks
- Letter to Editor: About tampering the currency notes by punching pins to it.
- Write a letter to insurance company for theft claim.
- Mr. Raj applied for loan of Rs. 30 lacs but he is eligible only for Rs. 25 lacs. Write a letter as a Bank Manager telling him about the refusal of his loan in a polite manner
- You completed B.com (Banking & Insurance). Write an unsolicited letter to bank manager for the job
- An Informal Letter telling your friend about the advantages of PPF account and suggesting him to open a PPF account.
- You are withdrawing money from ATM but the ATM turn out to be malfunctioned. So, money didn’t come out but deducted from account. Write a letter to bank manager for refund.
- Write an application to branch manager as you have lost your receipt of term deposit which matures in next week asking him what steps needs to be taken next.
- A Letter to Superintendent of Police raising the concern over the increased cases of theft near ATM.
- A letter to bank for applying educational loan providing all particulars.
Similar topics can be seen in the descriptive paper of NIACL AO Mains 2016 Exam. So be updated with the current topics .i.e. Financial news, general news, then this section will not be an issue.
Some important points that must be followed in Descriptive Paper:
Don’t forget to write the keywords: There will always be some keywords related to the topic. Try to write the keywords frequently in your essay. For example: Topic related to banking can include keywords like Financial Inclusion, Monetary etc. Topic related to Economy can include keywords like policies, bills, growth etc.
Don’t forget to cover stats: Always try to recollect the stats and include them in your essay.
Maintain the order: Always write the sentences in proper order. The sentences should be logically interconnected.
Also Read –
How to Prepare for Descriptive Test?
NIACL AO Scale-I Mains 2016 Exam Details
- You can also check the exam pattern, Tips & Tricks & syllabus of NIACL AO Mains Exam from the link below -
NIACL AO (Scale - I) Exam 2016 - Detailed Syllabus and Exam Pattern
NIACL AO Mains Exam 2016-17 Tips and Tricks