‘Health is Wealth’ is a most famous proverb. It is truly said for the human beings. Students studying in lower classes like 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 generally get assigned to write some paragraphs by their class teacher. It helps teachers to enhance the English writing skill and knowledge of the students about any topic.
We have provided below some paragraphs on ‘Health is Wealth’ proverb to help students. They can learn any paragraph without problem as all the paragraphs are written in easy words and simple sentences. They can select anyone of these paragraphs:
Paragraph on Health is Wealth
Health is Wealth Paragraph – 1
Health is wealth is a common proverb which reveals a very simple meaning by comparing the value of health with the wealth. It is said in this proverb that health of a man is as much important as the wealth to live a healthy, peaceful and prosperous life. Everyone knows that nothing is important in life than the good health. No one can be happy and peaceful without a good health. There is no success in people’s life if they suffer with bad health. Unhealthy people carry various diseases so they cannot enjoy the real pleasure of being a rich people.
In reality, health is more valuable for a person than the money because money cannot buy good health and happiness if someone is suffering from untreatable disease however, using money one can maintain his/her health. Money is only a source to remain in the state of happiness. People having sound health enjoy their life in all aspects like physically, mentally, socially, intellectually and financially. Maintaining health is not so simple however not so easy too. Good or bad health depends upon several factors including genetic condition, healthy food, environment, life style, sleeping habits, social status, psychological condition, financial condition, family status, air, water, and many more things.
Health is Wealth Paragraph – 2
As we all here since our childhood about the statement that, “Health is wealth”. It has very literal meaning that good health is more than important to the money. There are nothing have been blessed to us to be stable all through the life except a good health. People who do not have good health are very poor even if they have lots of money. They cannot buy a good health however can maintain a good health using their money. People should follow healthy life style in order to get good health. People who are not involved in the healthy life style may suffer a range of health disorders like overweight, high blood pressure, obese, heart diseases, obesity, diabetes, high cholesterol, kidney problems, liver disorders and so many.
Money matters however, not as important as health. Spending lots of money on five star hotels or other entertainment sources for a day but living a bad daily routine is not good. Being physically and mentally healthy helps a person to be socially and financially healthy too. Here are some tips which can help a person to be healthy and happy:
- People should avoid unhealthy foods having high calories.
- Everyone should eat their breakfast at right time.
- Maintaining balanced diet is very necessary task in order to get healthy.
- Daily physical exercises, yoga and meditation are also important part of healthy life.
- Any bad habit such as smoking, drinking alcohol, bad life style, etc should be avoided.
- People should follow less salt and sugar as well as more water intake strategy to be healthy.
Health is Wealth Paragraph – 3
“Health is Wealth” is a very old proverb however will be true forever for the humanity. It indicates a very clear meaning that health is more significant for a person than the wealth. A healthy person can perform any task however; a wealthy person who is suffering from untreatable disease can never buy a good health. A healthy person (whether rich or poor) lives more happy and peaceful life than any rich person having a diseased body.
A healthy person becomes more energetic and work with full efficiency to earn wealth however; a rich but diseased person gets easily tired by both, physically and mentally. Building health is a tough, continuous and time taking procedure however; one can lose health in minimum time. Unhealthy person spends lot of money over medicines and doctors. He cannot be cheerful even after having lots of money. So, everyone should take much precaution in maintaining a good health which needs to be away from bad habits and unhealthy life style.
Health is Wealth Paragraph – 4
‘Health is wealth’ is a great saying for the humanity in this universe. In this proverb, the importance of health is compared to the value of wealth. It is said that health is as much important as wealth for a person. It is generally said that a person having lots of money is the happiest and richest person of the world. However, the real truth is that a person with good health is the happiest and richest person in the world. We can say that, money is not a real wealth however good health is the real wealth. Lack of money influences people’s life to a great extent however lack of good health reduces the feeling of living a life.
A healthy person can earn lots of money however an unhealthy person cannot because of the lack of motivation, interest and concentration level. Money is the source to live a healthy life however good health is the source to live a happy and peaceful life. So, good health matters a lot, more than the money. We all should maintain our good health to be wealthy in real means.
Health is Wealth Paragraph – 5
Whenever we talk about this proverb “health is wealth”, we get the real meaning of wealth. Wealth is not a word which denotes being rich by money however; it is a word denoting to be rich by health. A person, who does not have good health, cannot be said that he is wealthy however he/she can have enough money. A person with bad health gets it very difficult to enjoy life. Getting a healthy body needs balanced food, daily physical exercises, fresh air, good posture, plenty of clean water, complete rest during night, cleanliness in surrounding areas, healthy and green environment, regular medical check-ups, good habits, and peaceful family environment.
A fit and healthy person becomes more resistant to infections and diseases. Balanced and healthy diet includes enough fiber, protein rich, fruits, green vegetables, vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients rich food. In order to detoxify a body on daily basis, we need to drink more water at least 7-8 glasses of water. It balances blood pressure and supplies vital nutrients very fast to the body. Enough sleep is also a necessary factor to be healthy. It keeps a person away from stress, tension, depression and negative thinking. Being healthy also needs good habits, moral behavior and disciplined life.
Health is Wealth Paragraph – 6
As we all know about the popular saying “Health is Wealth”, however, very few people know it’s real meaning. The true meaning of this proverb is good health of any person is the real wealth of him and not money. If we maintain our health, it would be stable and remain with us in future however, money never remain stable. Good health brings satisfaction in people’s mind whereas money brings greediness and insecurity. Being healthy does not mean the absence of physical troubles in the body only but it means to be healthy in terms of physical, mental and social well-being.
If one loses health, he/she loses happiness also. According to the Mahatma Gandhi, “It is health which is real wealth, and not pieces of gold and silver”. So, good health is more important than wealth.
Building good health requires natural light, fresh air, clean water, clean environment, balanced diet, daily exercises, good job, peaceful family environment, etc. Clean environment without pollution helps in improving immune system and overall health.
Health is Wealth Paragraph – 7
‘Health is wealth’ is a true saying which proves that health is real wealth. Now-a-days, in the competitive world, people are struggling a lot for their two times bread and butter. People think that money is everything in life and they do all efforts to earn more money. Earning more money is good however forgetting our responsibility towards health is not good. Getting good health has been very tough because everything (food, water, air, soil, etc) is being polluted. All the polluted things are very hazardous to the health. So, health is first and foremost thing to be taken care of. No one should avoid it as without good health we cannot do anything.
Bad health reduces our body and mind capacity to work more and live painless life for long. In order to get good health, we should involve in regular light physical exercise, walk in fresh air, drink pure water, live in green environment, maintain cleanliness in the surrounding, etc. We should keep our mind peaceful without jealous to others. Unhealthy body gets tired very easily and loses self confidence and motivation. So, we can say that a healthy person has really been blessed with real wealth by the nature.
Health is Wealth Paragraph – 8
Health is Wealth is a common saying however very true. We should take care of our health as it is the real wealth of life. It always remains with us and never harms us. It benefits us in various aspects of life. It makes us realize about the real happiness and joy of life. Money is not stable, it can be finished a day even after earning regularly however good health can be stable if we maintain it. A person having good health enjoys life more than a rich person.
True happiness only comes to the person with good health conditions. A person having good health can earn lots of money however a person having money cannot earn a healthy body once diseased with lethal diseases. This is the difference between value of good health and money in the life.
Health is Wealth Paragraph – 9
Health is wealth is a proverb which tells us what is real wealth in life. Being healthy is not only the state of being free of disease, illness or injury however being happy physically, mentally, socially, intellectually and financially. Good health is the actual necessity of the happy life and the biggest blessing from the nature. It is the most precious earning of the human beings throughout the life. If a person is feeling happy from the end of his/her body and mind, he/she can be said healthy. Money can enrich people however health can make happy people. Money is not so important to be healthy however health is very important to earn money. It requires to follow some regular good habits and disciplined life to be healthy.
Health is Wealth Paragraph – 10
‘Health is wealth’ is a common saying. It denotes that health of a person is actual wealth and not money. Good health is the most beneficial boon to the humanity by nature. It is the most precious and real jewel of life. If a person does not has good health, he/she has nothing even after earning lots of money. The real wealth of life means good health can be obtained through number of ways such as regular exercise, balanced food, positive thoughts, good habits, cleanliness and fresh environment. A healthy person does not require to visit a doctor or take some medicines. A healthy person becomes very active and free of laziness. It adds real happiness and joy to the life.
Sound mind represents the existence of a sound body. A healthy person has more capacity to perform any task for long hours without getting tired and enjoys real pleasures of life, whereas unhealthy person remains lack of all. So, we should all maintain a good health through regular and proper care.
More on Health is Wealth:
Health is Wealth Essay
Health is Wealth Speech
Health is Wealth Quotes
World Health Day
Speech on Health
We recently did another contest on the official Global Healing Center Facebook Page. This time, the contest was to name your favorite healthy quote. Below is a list of quotes about health that we received from our Facebook readers.
We would like to invite you to add your own healthy quote in the comments section at the very bottom.
Healthy Quotes Selected By Our Facebook Fans
- “Early to bed and early to rise, makes a man healthy wealthy and wise” ~Benjamin Franklin
- “Physical fitness is not only one of the most important keys to a healthy body, it is the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual activity.” ~John F. Kennedy
- “The greatest wealth is Health.” ~Unknown
- “Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food” ~Hippocrates
- “Just because you’re not sick doesn’t mean you’re healthy” ~Author Unknown
- “Those who think they have no time for exercise will sooner or later have to find time for illness.” ~Edward Stanley
- “If you don’t take care of your body, where are you going to live?” ~Unknown
- Healthy is merely the slowest rate at which one can die. ~Unknown
- “Garbage in garbage out” ~George Fuechsel
- “Life expectancy would grow by leaps and bounds if green vegetables smelled as good as bacon.” ~Doug Larson
- “Health is a state of complete harmony of the body, mind and spirit. When one is free from physical disabilities and mental distractions, the gates of the soul open.” ~B.K.S. Iyengar
- “If you can’t pronounce it, don’t eat it” ~Common sense
- “In order to change we must be sick and tired of being sick and tired.” ~Author Unknown
- “Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.” ~Josh Billings
- “Time And health are two precious assets that we don’t recognize and appreciate until they have been depleted.” ~Denis Waitley
- “From the bitterness of disease man learns the sweetness of health.” ~Catalan Proverb
- “Health and cheerfulness naturally beget each other.” ~Joseph Addison
- “Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live.” ~Jim Rohn
- “Your body is a temple, but only if you treat it as one.” ~Astrid Alauda
- “Mainstream medicine would be way different if they focused on prevention even half as much as they focused on intervention…” ~Anonymous
- “Our bodies are our gardens – our wills are our gardeners.” ~William Shakespeare
- “The best and most efficient pharmacy is within your own system.” ~Robert C. Peale
- “Health is not simply the absence of sickness.” ~Hannah Green
- “My own prescription for health is less paperwork and more running barefoot through the grass” ~Leslie Grimutter
- “The more you eat, the less flavor; the less you eat, the more flavor.” ~Chinese Proverb
- “The doctor of the future will no longer treat the human frame with drugs, but rather will cure and prevent disease with nutrition.” ~Thomas Edison
- “An apple a day keeps the doctor away” ~Proverb
- “A merry heart doeth good like a medicine, but a broken spirit dries the bones..” ~Proverbs 17:22
- “True healthcare reform starts in your kitchen, not in Washington” ~Anonymous
Healthy Quotes Selected by Global Healing Center
To help get us to the number 50, we asked the staff here at Global Healing Center to provide their favorite quotes about health and nutrition. Below are those quotes.
- “The only way to keep your health is to eat what you don’t want, drink what you don’t like, and do what you’d rather not.” ~Mark Twain
- “To insure good health: eat lightly, breathe deeply, live moderately, cultivate cheerfulness, and maintain an interest in life.” ~William Londen
- “A man too busy to take care of his health is like a mechanic too busy to take care of his tools.” ~Spanish Proverb
- “To keep the body in good health is a duty, for otherwise we shall not be able to trim the lamp of wisdom, and keep our mind strong and clear. Water surrounds the lotus flower, but does not wet its petals.” ~Buddha
- “Now there are more overweight people in America than average-weight people. So overweight people are now average. Which means you’ve met your New Year’s resolution.” ~Jay Leno
- “Don’t eat anything your great-great grandmother wouldn’t recognize as food. There are a great many food-like items in the supermarket your ancestors wouldn’t recognize as food.. stay away from these” ~Michael Pollan
- “Health is a relationship between you and your body” ~Terri Guillemets
- “He who takes medicine and neglects to diet wastes the skill of his doctors.” ~Chinese Proverb
- “Sickness comes on horseback but departs on foot.” ~Dutch Proverb
- “Diseases of the soul are more dangerous and more numerous than those of the body.” ~Cicero
- “A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctor’s book.” ~Irish Proverb
- “Water, air and cleanliness are the chief articles in my pharmacopoeia.” ~Napoleon I
- “Health of body and mind is a great blessing, if we can bear it.” ~John Henry Cardinal Newman
- “Today, more than 95% of all chronic disease is caused by food choice, toxic food ingredients, nutritional deficiencies and lack of physical exercise.” ~Mike Adams
- “It’s bizarre that the produce manager is more important to my children’s health than the pediatrician.” ~Meryl Streep
- “Healing in a matter of time, but it is sometimes also a matter of opportunity.” ~Hippocrates
- “The part can never be well unless the whole is well.” ~Plato
- “Health is merely the slowest way someone can die.” ~Author Unknown
- “By cleansing your body on a regular basis and eliminating as many toxins as possible from your environment, your body can begin to heal itself, prevent disease, and become stronger and more resilient than you ever dreamed possible!” ~Dr. Edward Group III
What Is Your Favorite Quote About health?
Above, we listed our favorite quotes about health, but surely we left some of the best quotes off the list. Please add your favorite health quotes in the comment section below.
†Results may vary. Information and statements made are for education purposes and are not intended to replace the advice of your doctor. Global Healing Center does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Global Healing Center are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a severe medical condition or health concern, see your physician.