Customer Service Representative Cover Letter
Customer Service Representatives are in charge of providing information about company products and services and assisting with technical problems. Main responsibilities for those working in a Customer Service department are opening customer accounts, making recommendations, troubleshooting customer issues, updating customer databases, and handling financial accounts.
Cover letter samples for Customer Service Representatives showcase skills and experience such as:
- Strong knowledge of customer service practices
- Familiarity with company products
- The ability to adhere to administrative procedures
- Verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work under pressure and stress tolerance
- Initiative and self-motivation
- Proven ability to manage conflicts and escalated customer issues
A Customer Service Representative example cover letter showcasing similar qualities is provided below.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Customer Service Representative Resume Samples
Dear Ms. Raab:
With the enclosed resume, I would like to express my sincere interest in the Customer Service Representative position you have available. As an accomplished professional with more than 8 years of experience maximizing customer satisfaction through exceptional customer service, I possess a breadth of knowledge and talents that will allow me to contribute toward your success through this role.
My background lies in successfully maintaining superior customer relationships and providing outstanding service and support to meet, and surpass, expectations and requirements. Throughout my career, I have managed customer communications and initiatives to realize improved customer service, satisfaction, and retention. Additionally, my established success in effectively interacting with and leading teams positions me to make a significant contribution in this position.
The following achievements demonstrate my qualification for this position:
- Developing and implementing key policies and procedures in customer service departments to boost productivity and enhance team morale.
- Earning a reputation for swiftly identifying and resolving potential customer-facing problems and discrepancies, leading to a significant boost in customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Successfully ensuring top-flight customer service and satisfaction while driving staff training and development and team motivation.
- Establishing solid and trusting relationships through exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Balancing multiple tasks within fast-paced, deadline-driven, and customer-facing environments.
With my proven commitment to building strong customer relationships, I am prepared to extend my record of excellent service to your team at Duorontech. I welcome the opportunity to discuss this position and my qualifications with you further. Thank you for your consideration.
Customer service cover letter
View this sample cover letter for customer service, or download the customer service cover letter template in Word.
Customer service is all about helping people. Your cover letter should demonstrate your skills and experience, as well as your passion for customer service. To be considered for top customer service jobs, it helps to have a well-crafted cover letter. For writing tips, view this sample cover letter for customer service, or download the customer service cover letter template in Word.
Additionally, you can learn more about customer service careers and search for customer service jobs on Monster.
Customer service cover letter template
Sometown, CT 55555 | (555) 555-5555 | email@example.com
July 27, 2017
Ms. Wendy Solomon
Human Resources Specialist
55 Seabreeze Ave.
Sometown, CT 55555
Dear Ms. Solomon:
Your customer service manager position advertised on Monster is an excellent fit to my qualifications.
During the past five years, I have been promoted to increasingly responsible positions within ABC Company, serving as a customer service representative, acting supervisor and East Coast customer service manager (my current role). Throughout my tenure with ABC, I have built lasting customer relationships, salvaged key accounts and strengthened customer loyalty.
Regarded as a proactive problem solver and liaison between cross-functional business units and high-value client accounts, I am passionate about serving customers with excellence. Achievement highlights:
- Rebuilt the East Coast customer service team from the ground-up. Instituted new training programs, accountability measurements and performance goals that led to record-setting gains in customer satisfaction scores¾from 85% in 2016 to 96% in 2017.
- Averted the threatened loss of three multimillion-dollar accounts. Investigated and resolved billing discrepancies and rectified shipping delays to win back client trust. Worked with cross-functional teams to improve accounting and logistics processes to prevent future issues.
- Rolled out a new CRM system to allow for more personalized and customized service.
My customer service management experience is reinforced by a bachelor’s degree in communications, proficiencies in CRM database systems and fluency in Spanish.
I am confident in my ability to further the success of your customer service organization. Please call me at (555) 555-5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a meeting. I look forward to speaking with you.
See all sample cover letters on Monster.